Insurance - Carré Neige
To enjoy your winter sport holiday with peace of mind, be insured!
The ESF in Tignes Le Lac recommend the Carré Neige Insurance to offer you peace of mind when participating in winter sports activities. It gives you all the insurance, guarantees and assistance necessary in case of an accident during your stay. With Carré Neige, you get the expertise of the best sector professionals and comprehensive benefits, relief on the pistes, transfer via ambulance and reimbursement packages.
Make sure you and your family are protected and limit the costs that an accident in the mountains can quickly escalate to.
How much does Carré neige insurance cost?
Less than €17 per person per week. Price per day and per person = €2.80, 1 week = €16.80, or a flat rate of €22.40 from 8 to 21 days.
Price per day and per person: €2.80
Is Carré Neige worth the price in terms of coverage ?
Yes. If you have an accident:
- You do not need to pay in advance for the cost of emergency services on the slopes, or the cost of an ambulance or helicopter to the nearest medical centre or hospital
- A single point of contact to manage your claim.
The advantages of the carré neige insurance
- Rescue and ambulance or helicopter to the nearest medical centre or hospital
- Reimbursement of your ski pass and lessons
- Additional services: reimbursement of medical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses, guarantees of legal defence, broken skis
Ski lessons Reimbursement*
- If the insured party has an accident which results in an incapacity for skiing
- In the event of illness
- In the event of an early return from the insured party's family
- In the event of repatriation of the insured party
- If ski lifts stop for more than 5 hours in a row
- If a parent (and only one) who subscribed to the Carré Neige Insurance must take care of an injured children also having a Carré Neige Insurance
- If ski lifts are being stopped for reasons outside of our control (bad weather) for more than 1 day and on more than 80% of the ski area
* for more information, visit the Carré Neige website: www.carreneige.com
How long does it take to receive reimbursement from Carré Neige?
If your dossier is complete, you should receive a reimbursement within 20 days (this timescale is for guidance only and may be longer during peak periods for ski resorts).